Soccer Mum Vibes

You know that feeling when you put on an outfit that you just love? It makes you feel amazing inside and so confident that you find yourself walking around with more purpose than usual. This is one of those outfits for me. 

I don't actually know why I love this outfit so much. If anything, it is quite a classic, simple outfit.  It doesn't do anything new or surprising. I think this might be the reason though. The blue and white striped button down shirt paired with my white jeans from GAP is so classic that I feel like I have nailed my aesthetic right on the head. 



 
I wore this outfit to Uni yesterday and I loved it so much. This outfit makes me simultaneously feel like an art history major (which makes sense, as I am an art history major), and an Upper Suburban Soccer Mum, I'm thinking Toorak. All that is missing is a Range Rover!

I bought this shirt from H&M a year ago when I bought my gingham shirt, and it is still ins such great quality. I also love the denim elbow patches! Such a cute way to mix up what could be considered a business shirt acting as a casual shirt. 

My white jeans I bought from GAP while I was in Sydney last winter. I had always wanted a pair, so I bought them when I saw them even though it was the middle of Winter because I didn't know how easy it would be to come across white jeans again. The week after, however, white jeans were everywhere! I love my pair from GAP though, as they are so comfortable! Even if they are automatically cropped because of my height. #tallgirlproblems

Striped Shirt: H&M (no longer available) | White Jeans: GAP (simmilar) | Tote: Metropolitan Museum of Art Store (no longer available, also featured here| Black Flats: K-Mart (simmilar)

No comments