Meet Claire

I have a special post for y'all today. I thought that it is time that I introduce you to the Claire I tend to mention in posts from time to time (like here, here, here, and here)! 

Claire is my identical twin sister, and she is a big part of The Aussie Prep. She takes all of my fashion post photos for me, listens to me talk out all of my post ideas, and occasionally publishes posts for me when I can't. She really is such a trooper, as she does all of this without any complaint! How great is having a twin sister, guys? 



(note the monogrammed jumper!)

She is a Screen and Cultural Studies major with a Media minor. She also has her own blog, Cause a Cinè, which is an all female blog "dedicated to the appreciation, celebration and discussion of all ladies on the stage and screen". 


Claire is also an appreciator of all things preppy, however her style is more casual and relaxed. Her style is this fusion of Melbourne and Parisian, with some London and preppy thrown in there too. The other day I said that where I dress like a classically dressed mum, she dresses like a trendy mum. Take with that what you will, but I think it is a spot on way of describing it.


 Thank-you twinnie for all of your help and support! 
 Much love.

No comments