Rainy Day Fashion

Happy Friday, y'all! 

Sadly I do not have an outfit post for you today. Yesterday was quite humid that I did not feel like taking photos, and today it is raining! I know I talk about the weather a lot, but if you live in Melbourne it is ind of valid. The weather is so unpredictable! Today I thought that I would share with you the perfect preppy items to keep you dry on those rainy days. Especially because we are surely but slowly easing into Autumn, and then into Winter it is always a good idea to make sure you have the appropriate rainy day items. 



Jackets:

Boots:

Accessories:

I love the yellow rain coat and it's gingham lined hood. I also cannot resist this navy stripe and ruffle trim umbrella. So cute! Hats are also good to protect your hair, or to hide how frizzy the rain has made it, which is why I linked to the most darling pom pom beanie from Cotton On, and a monogram baseball cap for when it isn't cold enough for a beanie.

Do you have a favourite rainy day outfit?

No comments