It's Friday, I'm in Love

That's right guys, I am in love... with this outfit! In case you haven't noticed already, this weekend is Valentine's weekend. Saturday is Galentine's Day (my personal favourite), and Sunday is V-Day. While I am facing another year of being single on Valentine's Day, it was still fun to dress up in a Valentine's Day themed outfit for y'all. If anyone knows me well, they will know that I always love to dress for the occasion. Even if you don't have a date on Valentine's Day, it is still fun to get together with some of your friends who also happen to be free, and do something together. Celebrate platonic love too, guys!




I decided to 'shop my closet' for this outfit today and let's just say that I love it! The super bright colour of the dress is so fun. Mixed with the classic Valentine's colour combo of pink and red, I am obsessed. I was tempted to go all out with this outfit and add some milk-maid braids and big, sparkly earrings. However, as the colours are so bright, I decided to keep everything else simple. I paired this outfit with my every day jewellery; pearl earrings and monogram necklace. The low bun also keeps it sweet, which I think makes it perfect for a Valentine's Day date. 

Even though I cannot wear this to a date this weekend, I think I will keep it in mind for one of the many 21st's I have coming up this year.  However, if any of y'all want to hit me up with a date I may not object... Otherwise I am going to be watching a bunch of Nicholas Sparks movies. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all! 

What do you have planned this weekend?

Dress: ASOS (similar linked) | Purse: Op Shop find | Heeled Sandals: K-Mart (similar) | Necklace: Etsy | Lipstick: Sportsgirl Pout About It 'Bombshell'



No comments